Wednesday, July 25, 2012

536. "Orang sweet itu wujud, tahu."



"To all those broken or hopeless. I have learned this :
Be grateful for every single person who was part of your story. The ones that hurt you. The ones that helped you. The ones that came, and the ones that left. They all taught you. Don't think for a moment that any of it was random. There are no oversight with God. Only perfectly crafted chapters in each unique journey."


Me have no worries about this. Accept people for who they are :)

Most of the time, I see myself in a novel. Yes, reading through pages about myself. The best thing is, we create our own storyline, and of course, with permission of the real Author who have drafted everything before the novel was created :') There are part and pages where the story need to be like this and that, so there will be a balanced mood through reading 'my' novel.

Typically, there will be numerous roles played by different people. And yes, some roles remain till the end ^__^ But there are some roles, who accidentally included here and there in the novel, and they will be fade away as we read through chapters :') At the end of the day, 'readers' will learnt something from them. Yes, every single role played by different 'actors' has their own characters, and they hold some kind of 'message' or 'moral-of-the-story' behind them. Of course they are not 'created' in the story, just for fun. heh.

Hm, previously was describing about the 'co-stars' without even describe more towards the main star, which is, US -.- Sorry, probably because the quote above stated about people around us and not us, mainly.

So here it is. When there are people who are going to like, kind of neglect us perhaps, or we are about growing and going to a new school, read and further higher studies, or moving to a new house, we get to know new faces and their attitudes. and then we will realize the amazing and perfectly told stories for our 'novel'. They bring different charms, which we in the future will learn and consider to apply it ourselves.

From the quote itself, we learn that people comes and go. Sunnatullah, I would say :)

Forget not the people who went away. Cherished them, and learn something from them. They are exclusively sent to us by Him for us to get lessons. Not for us to feel grieve, sad etc.

Beautiful, isn't it? :')

***

After read this, I know there ARE sweet people out there. Ok, at least one single person. [minus our parents and family please] :')

In no time, I know that one day they will left me, leaving for good, inshaAllah. Hopefully, I will learn something from them that will benefits me, and other people as well.

Being a sweet person means you are kind. And kind comes from the pure and sincere hearts :)

It doesn't mean that I neglect or ignore people who are, kind but they're not really show them up :D Am only using this chance to express gratitude towards people who have been kind to me, not only this girl who wrote the note above, I guess :)


Fortunately, I have no doubt towards this sweet girl who always wrote sweet notes for me before ^__^

She's one of them, all of those sweet persons I've ever met. ^^

Keep on being nice and sweet to people, sweet peeps!


May Allah bless all of you, sweet people!
ameen.



............................................................

may Allah bless you sis. Yasmin, for the quote! :)





No comments:

End of Q2 2026

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. Harini tiba-tiba terdetik di fikiran dan hati untuk buka semula emel, beserta blo...