I was hurting while reading comments and wall posts that have been posted by most of my so-called 'batch'mates in newmade FB group for our 'batch'.
[sorry for the apostrophes]
I can't figure out any motives of their talking and posts commenting were so BAD. or shud i say, 'immature'?
We are 21 yrs old guys. Not sweet lolly 17 anymore.
I decided to leave the group.
- I'm not entering that school in 2003. I've graduated at 2007 at that school, so, I'm not one of your batchmates.
- I only appreciate SOME of my girlfriends in there. Whom, most of them were the same intake peeps as me.
- OK, I appreciate my girlfriends there.
the bros are such a nightmare for me. thank you.
p/s : I'm proud to be a part of the school. But, batch?
you know the answer.
5 comments:
Anis i feel that way too.. =(
asy!!!!
kan kan? tak suka la tgk orang mencarut2 dalam tuh. lepas tu, sume nak tunjuk ego, baik lelaki or pmpwan. yang bestnya, yang dulu kononnya MPP, sume nak tunjuk belang kat dlm grup tu. ya Allah! sabar je lah~~~~~
anis..
yeyeyeyeye..
plik tgok org2 yang kononnye berkaliber dulu pun jadi macam tu..
kecewa..
Walaupun memang sjak dulu dah kcewa dah.. heeheh
HAHA. tau xpe!
"mai, tak payah nak sopan sangatlah. kitorang pon bukannya betul pon."
OMG. bangga sangat jadi tak betul :P
owg tak btul memang bangga jadi x btul..hahah
Post a Comment