We need to pause at times.
Yesterday, while I went to Majlis Aidilfitri at the faculty, I realized that at one point, we all need pauses.
Though the majlis might be interesting because it has various foods, delectable drinks, all
At one point - we might fatigued.
Then comes a point where we need to re-aligned our 'way' back to Him.
Because we are too afraid if we 'may' neglect Him in most of our times.
So what is the source of happiness then?
Because eating, drinking, meeting good people might not fulfill one's needs.
The source of happiness is Him.
As long as we are with Him, we feel content.
As long as we wear, we do, we recite with align to what Allah want us to do, we feel content.
InsyaAllah.
Sorry for stating what is so obvious in our life.
I just need to be reminded, again and again, with this kind of basic tazkeerah
Anis
0859 am

No comments:
Post a Comment