Monday, July 10, 2017

10. Thoughts

Say Hello to my old blog.

Rusty, dusty blog of mine. I hope nobody read me (read my blog) at the moment.
Last post was during last year.
I don't know where to start, what to scribble now.

Maybe a "Hi!" would do - to greet readers of this rusty blog.

So much to pour.
But I am afraid words can't describe much of myself.
Since I don't write so much these days.

As for a start, let me tell you that my Master study is ongoing.
Kindly pray for me to get into full writing by end of this year.

Personal life? Nothing much.
Nothing different from my undergrad years. Sad? A bit.
But I am convinced that I am going to meet someone real soon.

Yes. I am praying for you - single souls who read this too ;)

Today is 16 Syawal. Yes, mid-Syawal already.
Eid Mubarak to all of you.

Let's greet our future with the new version of ourselves.
May Allah bless us all.

Ameen ya Rabb.


Anis
Hopeful one.


No comments:

End of Q2 2026

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. Harini tiba-tiba terdetik di fikiran dan hati untuk buka semula emel, beserta blo...