Tuesday, July 11, 2017

117. Losing and Winning.

"Itu rezeki you all lah. You win something, you lose something"

This is my second time quoting from Prof T.
Actually I overheard him while he chit chat with Dr R, a family medicine specialist.

I don't know him in person.
He doesn't know me either.
Its just because I like to quote other people's random rants.

But deep one only :)

His quote actually made me realized - when we win over something, actually we are losing something either - in a good way la.
InsyaAllah.

But it should not made us proud, or being a selfish or greedy.
But to be more gratitude.
People of Alhamdulillah.

We gain something.
But at the same time, we are losing something.

How to handle all of them at once?
Jadi orang yang bersyukur.

Moga kita tergolong dalam golongan yang merendah diri dan bersyukur.
 Walaupun mungkin kita pakai duckscarves haha tetiba sangat


Anis
Don't wanna lose.
1116 a.m 


No comments:

End of Q2 2026

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. Harini tiba-tiba terdetik di fikiran dan hati untuk buka semula emel, beserta blo...