Friday, June 22, 2012

516. Lead?



"Saya rasa saya akan surrender jawatan tu. Seriously, I know my own capabilities. I cannot and never been a secretary.."


Menunggu reaksi seterusnya.


"You know I've been competing for presidential position, but still I've been chosen for secretary."


"... or do you think I need to challenge myself and grab for the position? Sebab tiba-tiba saya rasa saya tak versatile pulak.."


Senyum. 

Seriously, saya kenal hamba Allah ni dengan posisi yang atas-atas sahaja.
Dan, saya pun tak tahu nak bagi nasihat yang macam mana, melainkan untuk dia istikharah cinta sahaja :)

Tapi, pada pandangan saya, leadership can always be defined into two :

-to lead
-to manage

Some people were born to lead, and lead. Bukan bermakna dorang tak berbakat dalam managing.

But there are certain people who can manage things, and they are rarely can lead people.

Even dalam organization chart, we can see people who are lead the way, or manage things/tasks.

Kalau dah sentiasa diberi jawatan VP or Pres, how can we expect them to be a secretary?

They are not ranked, just being classified. So that we can complement each other :)

But to me, we can always challenge ourselves to try one. 

And only then we can learn how to be a versatile people :)

Even seorang pelakon pun mahu mencuba pelbagai watak. Bukan tipikal yang baik-baik atau yang jahat sahaja. 

Apatah lagi orang 'biasa' macam kita :)

Because we never know our real talent, our real capability, until we try.

So, to try out is about taking risks. Well, there always be risks in everything we do, tho we enjoy doing it so.

Take risks people. Pray and leave the rest to Allah.


.................................................................................................

Istikharah cinta = istikharah prayer
                        = a song by Sigma

No comments:

End of Q2 2026

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. Harini tiba-tiba terdetik di fikiran dan hati untuk buka semula emel, beserta blo...