Tuesday, October 22, 2013

644. Poll.

Bismillah.

It made me cold down to my nerves when people start talking about, yes, election. Especially campus election.

I don't know why, but I will usually have these symptoms when PRK is about to start and the ambience started to get place. People will be heated up and everyone is about to do some researches for the people they are going to vote and all the posts here and there in FB, Twitter and such will be hashtagged with #PRK. Ok, whatever.

I have this kind of inferiority ; which will made myself distracting, and not focusing much on what's going on for PRK. I will usually focus on any other important matters ; for the time being the DnTs, mid-sems which is already at the corner, and the timeline for my FYP. Oh, thank you for FYP for being helpful though for only this matter.

And most of these days, I will not scroll down my FB Home. That's for sure.


Inferiority. 

I know I have to define this on specific manner, but the ideas are just can't be jotted down or blogged here.

#meh

may Allah ease all of them through these journey ; journey towards self-knowing.




No comments:

End of Q2 2026

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. Harini tiba-tiba terdetik di fikiran dan hati untuk buka semula emel, beserta blo...