"Aku dapat kerja kat ________. Huhu."
"Wahhh. Hurm, untunglahhh."
Krik-krik.
It was yesterday when I read someone had blogged about this not-so-fancy quote of "Untunglahh..". And that I realized that I'm not that alone who had this feeling of *blergh* and *not-not good* when people says this quote, even not to myself. If it happens for a person to say it to me, then the effect will be doubled. Heh.
I'm not so sure from where and who had quoted this word at first, but it happens to be a phenomenon that certain people used to love quoting this word over and over again. And this word is soo famous everywhere, in Malaysia, I guess.
You see, that "Untunglahh" word usually said with you-know-that-tone of uneasy, like a jealous tone or something, but it does really makes me feel uneasy too, after heard that word. I don't know what to re-act when people said that to me, and the same goes to other people too, I can feel that. It does make people stop and stare, and thinking twice on how to respond, or better not to.
This quote also reminds me of a famous hadith of Rasulullah S.A.W,
"Speak good ; or remain silent."
(Bukhari and Muslim)
We can't control what other people want to think about us ; especially our uttering words that came out from our own mouth. But yes, we obviously can control on what the people can feel, or the memories that they will keep with us. We are human beings ; normal ones. Yet we can't be too husnuzhon all the time right? So please do take care of our words ; for they might had turn other people to feel uneasy about us.
Words can do a lot of things ; be it to hurt, or inspire people.
It may be a thoughtless comment on something without ill-feelings, but yes, let's hope that everyone that talking to you will stay thinking good (husnu-zhon) of you despite of your words :)
Why don't we changed it to "Alhamdulillah.." then? It is more sweet and nice to hear right? :)
Why don't we changed it to "Alhamdulillah.." then? It is more sweet and nice to hear right? :)
P.S peringatan untuk diri. doakan.
-thanks diyanah for inspire me to blog about this ;)
-thanks diyanah for inspire me to blog about this ;)
|iium kuantan|
maghrib yang sejuk.
menunggu roommates pulang.
1 comment:
boleh reply dkt dia:
"Alhamdulillah, Haza min fadli Rabbi"
Ini semua adalah kurniaan dari Tuhanku.
Selain akan menundukkan kite (inshaAllah).. org yg puji tu pun akan memuji Allah for that
^__^
Post a Comment