Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Happy Birthday!

 Bismillah.

Its been 4 months from the moment you typed this. 

And if you are alive, you will be 32 today! Yeay alhamdulillah! ^^

I truly hope you are wiser, calmer and more mature than today (this date 18/11/2021).

I hope that you already engaged, or found someone to live with your days ahead <3


Whatever you are doing now, do it with all of your heart. 

Please do not overthink. Just go with the flow and trust Him. And him; if he is still available.

You know marriage is not your priority now. Being the best you is.


By this time, you probably already went to Turkey too. Gosh remember 4 months ago you downloaded Turkey's maps just to get into the feeling :P

That is how you always are. Ambitious. Work hard play hard. And never settled for anything lesser.


Be the woman you always want to be.


I love you so much, Anis.


Yourself,

Anis. 

No comments:

End of Q2 2026

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. Harini tiba-tiba terdetik di fikiran dan hati untuk buka semula emel, beserta blo...