Saturday, December 8, 2018

hibernate


23 days left.
And I feel (alhamdulillah) normal.

I have been longing  of this feeling. Stay at home, doing chores without another handphone to entertain. No more update request, ad hoc instructions which made me anxious, every time. No more taking calls from anonymous.

Staying home, just being myself. Read books, never ending journals which I temporary stuck to write. It's okay since myself is adapting with the changes.

And as they may say, "Changes is needed to transform".

While 'transforming', I feel like adjusting to people.
And I now can appreciate the now moment.

I was ever rushed for the previous 12 months.
In need of rush to this, that, juggling with study.

And now when I have little to do, I can watch myself. Listen to myself.
Oh this feeling.

I now this is temporary.

I even pray to Allah that these moments are temporary.

But make them meaningful one :)



Anis








People said it too, I guess. Look closely to the one who never cheers at your winning.

1 comment:

Syahidah Sith said...

helllooo blog anis. rindunyaaa zaman komen-komen dkt blog :) to more blog-post this coming 2019 shall we? ha ha ha.

End of Q2 2026

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. Harini tiba-tiba terdetik di fikiran dan hati untuk buka semula emel, beserta blo...