Sunday, December 10, 2017

1012. Twenty Seventeen over all.

Bismillah. 

It wasn't a smooth sailing.

Even if it is, it was wavy and horrendous at times.
But alhamdulillah, all went well. I learned about tawakkul much moreeeee this year.
Most importantly, what I learned is everything is going to be okay.

Like the mantra I truly 'believed' before - Everything shall pass. This, shall pass too.

This - referring to any nikmah or gifts or gratitude that we might have at this moment.
So embrace everything.
The best and the worst.

Because everything shall pass :)

--- Alhamdulillah for this opportunity to update my blog in the year 2017. At this age ripen at 27 years old. May I can fully istiqomah to update every now and then in this blog of mine.

Honestly, I miss my days where I can have my own time and write and spills almost everything on this site. A place where I can share what I thought, what I like, what I admire (lol) and everything-lah!

May upcoming 2018 brings us ultimate year of happiness, peace and love!

When I say love, I truly meant it :P

'Till next post!

Anis

No comments:

End of Q2 2026

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. Harini tiba-tiba terdetik di fikiran dan hati untuk buka semula emel, beserta blo...