Bismillah.
I had this inferior feeling everytime I'm about to go to meet dentist, hurm, particularly, Kuliyyah of Dentistry.
I don't know why, but maybe because of their at-par instruments, and maybe because of their clinics, and most probably I'm not belong in there. Heheh. Cliche.
So yes, I need to go for a check up due to my kinda pain and uncomfortable feeling I had since last week. See? I bear to kept calm throughout the week just because I felt lazy to walk across to KOD. But not today. I bravely went to the outpatient clinic [since my private dentist, FA was too busy filled up her requirements for Year 4 clinical thingy] and register up my name there. And then, something was happen. I... hope, really hope that I will tell some of my fellowmates who will be the medical or health science practitioner about this *tak puas hati, kind of*
I went straight away to the counter and the person behind was asking for my I.C. I gave her and she checked my name for any previous data about me. And there was this other person, also behind the counter suddenly asked me, "Awak sakit gigi sangat sangat sangat ke?".
.......
3 times kott! I was like, "wah 3 kali, nak afdhal la tuu."
Then I replied, and I'm not really sure how my face looked alike of course.
"Takdelah sakit sangat, cuma sakit la. Kebetulan saya tengah exam.."
Seriously, if it was not pain, I don't really give a da*n about it. I don't even care to walk to the Kuliyyah just to wait and staring at the floor with some kids made noises and me handling notes to read through. No. Patient is going to the clinic obliviously for a treatment, and we do have our own precious time especially in this fatrah exam. And we are good enough to think and practice that prevention is always better than cure. If it's not, then we will wait until deathbed to meet the doctors.
Ya Allah, sabar je laa.
Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah I don't wait any longer for my turn. After about 15 minutes, the machine called my number out. And I frantically went into the room to meet the dentist. Praises be to Allah, she is very kind and gentle. :) *happy* She told me that my wisdom tooth on my right side is growing out. I felt like I was a kid. Serious -.-
She also added up that my teeth are okay and I didn't need any treatment, but she did some scaling to my teeth and I was happy :)
See? Most of the time, the incident will always be like this. The person behind the counter and the dentist/doctor ; at 2 different worlds. I don't know why those people behind the counter must be reacting like that? Are they having some kind of bad mood or Monday's blues?
Clearly, patience is again killing me.
And, it is kaffarah dosa for me, indeed.
I know. Astaghfirullahal 'azim.
1 comment:
Well, rambut sama hitam hati lain-lain. Klinik sama bumbung tapi perangai lain-lain. Erk.? Apakah? :p Apa-apa pun, rasa norma kehidupan kot. Pernah kena marah juga dengan nurse uia tercinta. Time tu macam..? 'Haaa? Apa ni? Orang tak tau sebab tu lah orang tanya. Bukan saje-saje nak main teka teki' Just imagine, bila kita tanya dia marah kita in front of other students dekat counter tu. -.-" Nasib baik good mood hari tu. (sebab hari jumaat mungkin? :P dah apa kaitan lagi sekali ni? adoiiii.) Pastu, entah kenapa mulut terpacul 'entah. dia pms kot' bila kawan tanya kenapa dengan that nurse. Mungkin dia dengar. Sebab the next time I went, everyone is okay. No more raising voice. hahaa :P (okay. motif membebel dekat sini? hailaa~ haru -.-" ) anyway, bittaufiq wannajah fil imtihan. ^.^
Post a Comment