Wednesday, March 11, 2009

tribute to semester 2..beloved semester 2..=)

Salam..


Yippie!
When the hols are ringing,it’s the right time to turn back and motivated ourselves for what we have done throughout the last semester 2..memories we chantiled together..the good and bad..and olso bittersweets memoirs..=)

1. 9th november 2008..it was the day I went back to UIA after 3 weeks and something at home..inter semester break..well,yup..i went back at late afternoon.that day was a rainy day..so cold..there was so many people or parents..oh gosh..baik balik a day before..I’m transferring mahallah from Khadijah College to Aisyah College..due to some upgrading events occurred at Khadijah’s..there was an event held in UIA at that time..while I climbed up the pathway in front of Abu Bakar College (which is besides Aisyah College),I saw a huge bunch of people climbed down at opposite direction..guys,to be specific..(obviously..)..they were wearing full specs of formal attire..along with our green Taaruf backpack..then,I realized that they were the third intakers..having their short Taaruf week..huhu..
2. New semester..new roommate..new subjects..new lecturers..new groups..and..new me..=p
3. I was in Group 11 for every core course lectures..and Group 58 for my Arabic classes..
4. 28th november 2008..well,this day was the date that I will mark on my deary diary..haha..it is because that day was the day I met with the special person in my life..Mr.Edward Cullen,on movie!hahaha..not met him on real anyways..that day also made me thinks twice to offer any other guy to have ride with the same taxi with me..lolsz..
5. Argghhh….when I juz came back from 2 weeks mid sem break,I noticed a FSCC’s first edition lay underneath the door..and I WALKED ON IT!..so poor..there was a new line up for 08/09 in that edition..*I saw someone..*
6. I joined PRESSS’s Sports Day..hmm..got lucky draw!..joined netball..my muse..
7. RAFEST..huhu..I juz can’t stay in mahallah when this fest is around..do you know why?this is because all single cafés in UIA will be closed to ‘pay respect’ to this huge annual event..oouuhh..i betta going back home..-this is my first perception when there was RAFEST..but,I don’t know why on Earth I’m not going to the fest for even a single trip or ‘usha-ing’..now,I keep regretting on that..yea,keep regretting anis..*RAFEST was organized by the FSCC*
8. What is good about RAFEST?yup,I joined the Jenazah Workshop organized by PERKIM..well,I learned a lot in that course..I now realized on how important to have that ilm in the future..~
9. Aman Palestinian Week..honestly,me and roommate did not joined the assembly held by UIAians to show rejectful on Israel’s actions toward Palestinians..The assembly was held after Jumaat prayer in front of the AMF Hall..for me,in my humble opinion,its enough to have muslimins went to the assembly..i felt a bit ‘lain’ to go..But,I did pay a visit to the AMF and stalls..I bought a button..fyi~
10. SMAC..stands for Sport and Martial Arts Competition..huhu..I’m not joined this events..because every single activities were full with participants..not interesting..~..but,Amal and me had a chance to ‘usha’ the UIA’s Free Fight held at night at the AMF..well,we juz came back from a meeting and headed towards our Mahallah..of coz,we juz usha from the outside of the hall,because the spectators and participants are boys!..
11. There is a Blood Donation programme,but again,I can’t take part..because I had flu..so sad..
12. PRESSS Family Day..this awesome event was held at the North Field,Astaka MBPJ..again,Amal and me were the committee for ‘Match Making’ game..this game built the team cooperation among members where the team members need to dress up one of the members with newspapers and floras around the field..they need to think out of the box..This event was held on feb 7th,which also Athirah’s birthday..*there was also a trip to Kuliyyah of Engineering in main campus,Gombak*..
13. Actually,I was in charged in QLAC activity,Arabic Quiz but the competition was been cancelled at last minute..
14. Okayh…finals is around the corner..the main subject is STUDY..but,there were also some distractions started to occur..*I’ll call it memoirs then..*
15. All classes officially ended on February 19th…so0o0o0o0 sad…=’(
16. February 26th 2009,finals began..Biology 2..whoa..depressed!
17. ~between finals~…still usha2…because this was our last sem together..=’(
18. March 4th 2009..Last day in UIA..for Semester 2 08/09 session..had my Chemistry as my last paper..date with Amal at Secret Recipe,Jaya One..had white chocolate cake..yea..victory..but..it was a sad ending,though..i did not saw any signs..=(..goodbye semester 2..i’ll be missing you..


Yes,I’m on holiday now..while waiting for results to come out..22nd March..uhuhu..
I’ll always remember my bittersweets in sem 2..~

No comments:

End of Q2 2026

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. Harini tiba-tiba terdetik di fikiran dan hati untuk buka semula emel, beserta blo...